Regardless of the size of the project you have in mind, Jade Aden Interiors understands that no project can be completed without good project management. We provide complete project management services and guarantee to oversee your assignment from the very start to its completion.
Take note that you can contact our project manager during the planning and organising phases at all times. Therefore, you will constantly be updated regarding developments and observe the planned task. As of such, you can be sure that the project will be delivered on time and within the established budget.
We Only Work With the Most Experienced Project Managers
By choosing our project management service, you can be certain your assignment is in safe hands. Why? Because we only work with the most experienced project managers who are able to delivered the highest quality results.
The project manager acts like a bridge between you, contractors, client, architects, local authorities and surveyors. Since the expert is in permanent contact with all parties involved in your project, this can be a reassurance that the assignment is being completed according to a pre-established scheme. The other roles of the project manager include:
- Ensures workers and authorities collaborate in harmony
- Makes sure the project is proceeding efficiently and safely
- Guarantees that all aspects of the work are being carried out to the highest standard
- Ensures the project respects building regulations and legislation
Why choose our project management service?
Having an experienced project manager oversee your assignment means you take on fewer risks in the long run. Our project managers have an extensive experience and knowhow in terms of planning, assessing, completing and resolving strategic problems associated with these projects. In case you are curious as to how it feels to work with one of our many project managers, here is a short summary of what you should expect from him:
- Meets with you to discuss your expectations and visions
- Creates a briefing that he will present to you
- Comes up with a project schedule
- Develops a budget plan
- Advises you on the most practical strategies for your assignment
More About Our Project Managers...
- Organises the regulations and legal requirements necessary for your project
- Oversees construction
- Appraises maintenance
- Resolves any issues that might arise throughout the process
If you are interested in learning more about our project managers or simply want to find out about our full services, do not hesitate to contact us. From our headquarters in Southampton, we have provided project management services to various companies throughout the south of England.